A. Your Information
The Application is a personal health platform that lets you gather, store, share, and view certain health information about yourself. You can also share certain images provided through the application with family, friends, health care professionals, mobile phone applications, health-related devices, and online tools.
When you use the Application, you provide certain information about yourself. Some of the information identifies you personally, other information constitutes aggregated data that is not tied to a particular user. You may provide information that identifies you when you register for the Application, or when you interact with the Application.
Your Information may include:
- Registration-related information (such as your name, email address, username and password);
- Your username of other social media services that you may use in connection with the Services;
- Transaction-related information, including when you request and download Your Information;
- Customer service information; and
- Your location, if you use the location features of our services on your mobile devices.
- We may ask you for your permission to receive information about you from your health care plan, payor or provider (your “Providers”). In general, this would include your subscriber number, your patient number, and your contact information.
By using the Application, you agree to access and store Your Information in the United States.
2. Technical and Device Information
We may receive or collect certain technical information when you use our services. This may include:
- Your browser or operating system;
- Your manner of connecting to the Internet (including the type of device you are using) and the name of your Internet service provider or wireless carrier;
- Your Internet protocol (IP) address;
- Data relating to malfunctions or problems that occur when you use the Services;
- Log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on our service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
- We may collect, monitor, and store on your mobile devices users IDs. The IDs are small data files stored on or associated with your mobile device. The IDs may be stored in the device, its operating system or other software, or in the form of data sent to us.
- Some features of the Services may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
- We may also collect information such as the type of your device, the version of your device’s operating system, and the version of the Services’ application that you are using on your device.
3. Analytical Information
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Services.
- We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
- By using the Application, you authorize your Provider to release certain personal health information about yourself, including diagnosis information and images to Olah Healthcare in order for us to provide the Application and its services to you. The information only is released when you request the information from your Providers through the Application.
4. Location Services. We may collect information based on your location (based on your latitude and longitude) using technologies such as GPS, WiFi and cell tower location.
B. How We Use Your Information
You agree we may use Your Information to:
- Operate and improve the features, offerings and content presented to you by us;
- To fulfill your requests for services;
- To provide the content and information you request from your providers through the Application;
- To enable you to share certain images that you specifically elect to share through the Application;
- To conduct research about your use of our services;
- To interact with your social media services if you desire;
- To provide push notifications regarding the availability of information you have requested from your Providers through the Application; and
- To provide you with updates about the Application and its services.
- We may share information about your use of the Application with your Providers who is supplying information about you through the Application.
- We will not share personal information or your personal health information with any third party for marketing purposes.
- We may use non-personal information and/or information rendered anonymous to create aggregate information reports and statistics regarding the Application, user demographics and user health patterns. None of the information contained in such reports or statistics can be connected to the identities or other personal information of individual users. We may publish such non-identifiable aggregate statistics to any third party for research purposes
4. Your Sharing of Content
- You understand and agree that any content or information that your share from the Application (e.g., sharing ultrasound photos with family members), will be available for others to see. If you post such content on public social media sites, such photos may be available for viewing by the public.
- You accept all consequences for posting any of your content or information about yourself that you make available for viewing by others.
Your Information may be accessed and disclosed in response:
- To governmental requests or legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena);
- In other circumstances in which we have a good faith belief that a crime has been or is being committed by a user;
- That an emergency exists that poses a threat to the safety of you or another person;
- When necessary either to protect our property; or
- For us to render the service you have requested.
6. Third Party Agents
- We may use agents and contractors to help operate the Application, process payments, provide customer services and to help us analyze the performance of our services.
- Our agents and contractors must agree to limit the use of such information for these purposes.
7. Third Party Sites
- This policy does not apply to the other Web sites and social media sites you access and use.
- You are subject to the privacy policies of those Web sites.
8. Change of Ownership
- In the event that our ownership was to change as a result of a merger or acquisition by another company, your Information may be transferred. You will be notified prior to any such transfer of Your Information.
- You can change or update Your Information on the Application.
- Any e-mails that you receive that contain marketing promotions will provide an option to remove your name from future mailings.
- You may not opt out to any notices we send to you regarding your subscriptions, terms, billing or important changes to the Application.
- You can control whether our applications access the location service settings on your devices, such as, by going, for example, to the Settings > Privacy > Location Services on your device. Each device has its own location and privacy settings.
- You can go to your device’s settings to permit or to discontinue any push notification or local notification features on the Application.
- Our Application currently is not designed to recognize “do not track” or similar technologies made available on certain Internet browsers.
10. Cookies, Advertising
- We may place “cookies” on your Web browser. Cookies are small pieces of information or text files that a website sends to your device for record-keeping purposes, which information is stored in a file on your device or your virtual drive.
- Cookies make Web-surfing and browsing easier for you by saving your preferences so that we can use the saved information to facilitate and improve your use of the Application.
- You can adjust your Internet browsers to reject cookies; however, please note that you will not be able to access and use all of the Application’s features if you delete or refuse to accept cookies.
- We require credentials such as a user identification (e.g., email address) and password to limit access to registered accounts.
- We use encryption with our data.
- Your information is stored on servers with redundancies and 24x7x365 security and technologies to protect against hackers and spammers.
12. Our Services are not intended for Minors
The Application is intended for adults only, and we do not knowingly collect information from minors under 13.
If you have further questions or concerns that have not been addressed in this statement, please send your inquiries to:
- If there are significant changes to our information practices, you will be provided with appropriate online notice.
- You may be provided other privacy-related information in connection with your use of offerings from us as well as for special features and services not described in this Policy that may be introduced in the future.
Last updated: 31 August 2016