OLAH provides this market-leading cloud-based data storage and management system designed exclusively for the healthcare industry. OLAH Historian leverages the AWS cloud platform with HIPAA compliance and the most cost-effective cloud platform in the U.S. Data and records are readily available for viewing in multiple formats.
OLAH offers choices for storage of archived documents and data from legacy systems. OLAH Historian was designed to easily integrate with leading EMR and EHR systems via secured standardized web services. It is also compatible with your LDAP or Active Directory environments. OLAH Historian gives you one system that securely manages historical patient data and integrates into the workflow of your existing EHR.
FEATURES OF OLAH HISTORIAN™
- Built to be PHI and HIPAA compliant
- Single sign-on
- Data is encrypted at rest
- Supports LDAP and activity directory
- Cloud and on-premise deployments
- Full field-level audit tracking
- Small footprint
- Supports PDF, HL7, DICOM, JPG, Movie, BMP, TIFF
- Intuitive and configurable user interface
- Supports wildcard searches
- Full query-by-forms functionality
- Easily integrated within your environment
BENEFITS OF HISTORIAN™ IN THE CLOUD
- Deployed at AWS (Amazon Web Services) using their HIPAA Compliance Processes and Controls
- Designed for 99.9% uptime
- Software maintenance is built into the low monthly price.
- Application built on Amazon Aurora
- Never run out of disk space or computing capacities
- No need to buy more hardware or software
- Entire IT Cloud Infrastructure is managed by OLAH Healthcare Technology
- Take advantage OLAH’s HIPAA and PHI Compliance that is always on.