Join our team !
We welcome good people and amazing talent.
OLAH Healthcare Technology is always looking for driven, talented people to join our team. OLAH offices are located at Easton Town Center in Columbus, Ohio, convenient to an abundance of community amenities. It is a vibrant environment with shopping, dining, and entertainment all close by.
Contact us if your talents include:
- Cloud Engineers
- Security and Compliance
- Certified Project Management Personnel (PMP) and project managers
- Data Migration Talent
OLAH Healthcare Technology offers competitive salaries, benefits, and incredible career growth opportunities. We are located in Columbus, Ohio and specifically in the Easton Town Center.
Please send in your resume to careers -at- olahht -dot- com
Manager, Finance & Business Operations
The Manager of Finance & Business Operations position handles the fundamental aspects of OLAH’s finance, human resource and administrative operational areas.
Accounting / Financial:
- Own the accurate and timely closing of the books each month under accrual-based accounting
- Own the day-to-day of accounts payable and accounts receivable, through creation/coding/payment/collections
- Manage and process payroll (semi-monthly)
- Monthly calculate and track commissions due to advisors and the reporting thereon
- Monthly reconcile bank statements and business credit card statements
- Reconcile employee expense reports for compliance with both the Company’s policies and in accordance with IRS guidelines
- On at least a quarterly basis, coordinate with external tax accountant for tax purposes. This includes reconciling accrual-based accounting records to cash basis tax records
- Manage and assist with budget preparation / forecasting
- Year-end 1099 reporting
- Ad-hoc analysis as needed
Human Resources & Office Management:
- Assist our team members with human resource questions and compliance.
- Manages all HR related processes including on boarding, performance reviews, commissions, salary changes and terminations. Maintains and manages updating OLAH’s Employee Handbook and Guidelines.
- Maintain personnel records and employee files.
- Oversee implementation of employee benefit programs.
- Help in developing and augmenting existing policies and procedures as it pertains to all aspects of the business.
- Process requests for office materials with weekly supply orders.
- Assists in the preparation and distribution of Quarterly Board Reports and management report summaries to management.
- Track vendor contracts including terms and billing.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in bookkeeping and accrual-based accounting required.
- Experience with QuickBooks required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to summarize analysis for executive presentations to be shared at all levels.
- Highly organized with a strong ability to establish, meet and exceed time-dated objectives.
- Self-starter who can successfully manage one’s own time. Strong ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a proven ability to exceed expectations.